We have big goals with WeParentMore.
- We care to provide you with the best resources. We are dedicated to this project and your needs. We trust our sponsors to offer you ideas, services and products that meet your needs at this time in your life.
- We commit to help you with some of the parenting stuff—day to day issues, lack of sleep, developmental stages, thumb sucking, bed time stories, nutrition by providing you with the tools you need, in your hand (thanks to your smart phone or tablet), when you need them, the way you want them.
- We hope you understand the importance of God in your life and the life of your child. You’ve just had a baby. You know its time to get serious about a few things - Baptism, finding a parish, getting involved, going to mass., etc. Remember to take care of yourself, feed your soul, sleep when you can and reach out to others who are hoping, worrying, praying, fretting and wondering about the same things.
- We will facilitate your (re)connection with your parish. Our site has a parish locator. 100,000 Catholic parishes around the world, at your fingertips. If you have a parish, great; visit it; go to mass. If you don’t have a parish, or have been away from the church for a while, we miss you; come back. WeParentMore will help you find a parish and a welcoming community of faith. Thanks to present and future sponsorships, we aim to make the parishes’ and schools' section of this site affordable and simple so that your local parish can provide you with timely information to keep you connected. Just like the back of the church bulletin, there’s a spot on the parish and school page that lets them add a few sponsors—support your local business and support the businesses that support your parish and school. It’s the circle of life.
- We desire your little one to read and count and say their prayers. Face it; toddlers can use a smart phone before they can use a spoon. There will come a time when you need a quiet moment to yourself. The For The Little Ones button on the site is filled with options to engage your little one. It’s age appropriate, fun, and engaging. Wipe your child’s sticky little fingers and hand him/her your mobile device. Your child will love it and you’ll enjoy the peace of mind, knowing he/she is in a safe zone.
- It is our aspiration that more children go to Catholic school. All the proceeds from Appostolic Inc. - WeParentMore will go towards scholarships for Catholic education.